Wednesday, October 31, 2007

intro

i started this while i was failing art school in halifax as a desperate distraction from & alternative to drinking myself to death; i'm now living quite happily on the other side of the country in vancouver. needless to say, i don't miss halifax. i do miss toronto & new york however. especially on those days when i just need an hours-long subway ride at three in the morning or feel like trying to convince a convenience store clerk that yes, i really am 21 so gimme my beer, dammit.

other than saying that i'm doing this In the Name of Art, i can't justify my actions but it does keep me out of more serious trouble & that's always a very, very good thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You remind me of the chick from Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up" video.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home